Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's already April!

It's already April, where did February and March go? I have a new operating system on my computer so I have lost touch with getting this updated. Shane had a wonderful 9th birthday in February! We took him and 6 of his buddies to Chuck E. Cheese. If I could find my pictures-I'd post them. That might happen yet! I'll need Jason's help of course. Then in early March our baby girl is no longer a baby! Gracelyn turns 3!! I am sad, but also things are easier now that they are all older too. Going anywhere isn't such a chore anymore. She had a great birthday of a little family celebration here at home. We also celebrated at Grandmas and Grandpas for the birthdays. My grandma B. turned 87 the day after Shane. Our neice turned 7 in February also, so we had lots of birthdays to celebrate! I'll try to get pictures posted.

0 comments: