Monday, September 1, 2008

Over Labor Day Weekend...

Over Labor Day Weekend, we visited our friends out at the campgrounds. I have come to the realization that I have known Dawn for 30 years! Wow, I think that makes me sound really old. It was a lot of fun to catch up with Dawn and Sean. And the kids hit if off well. Hannah and Gracie were two little partners in crime, as they tried to sneak out to the street on different occasions. Andrea and Kaylie were talking all about their Webkins and coloring together. Megan and Shane were investigating bugs and other crawly things. Our kids are still talking about the fun they had.




2 comments:

Dawn said...

It was great to see you too:) But what a horrible picture of me!! All those kids are sure cute!

Diann said...

What cute pics of all the kids. Sounds like they all had fun together. Janelle, I think it is great that you and Dawn have been friends for so long. It is special to have a good friend that you share so much history with.